Linkupdates 6.11.09

[MINUS67CD] Gaiser - Blank Fade
[SPC-55] Matthew Dear - Beginning of the End: The Spectral Sound Singles
[MINUS:K2] Richie Hawtin - [2]KONTAKT RTW
[WAP165CD] Flying Lotus - Los Angeles
[NOMU90CD] Richie Hawtin - DE9 Closer to the Edit

Rest will follow later, keep refreshing!

9.11.09

[UNSIGNED] Object Model - Life In Universe #933 (PROMO)

Ok, so there I was updating my blog and some random guy I don't know sent me an e-mail containing a soundcloud link with the message that "this is the best recording of the last decade". I heard it and honestly... I can not believe the strength of this track. See for yourself...



Info
Label: Unsigned
Catalog#: Uncatagorized
Format: 1 x File, Digital Only, 245 VBR
Country: The Netherlands
Released: 9th of November 2009
Genre: French House
Quality: 245 VBR

1 opmerking:

  1. Hahahaha, I cannot believe you posted this. Amazing track though. Dutch French House FTW.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen